Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Upside-Down-Crossmass!


I’d just like to wish all (4) of my readers a happy Saturnalia, and as my family and I feast upon the fruits of decadence and raise inverted crucifixes to praise the blood red moon, know that I am praying to my dark forest gods for your health, well-being, and dominion over your enemies. May you crush those who oppose you as surely as you and your weak Abrahamic bretheren shall be crushed beneath my booted heel come the dark days of the Spider Reich. Season's greetings, sheep!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Rin said...

I can confirm with certainty that I'm so drunk right now I won't remember posting this tomorrow. But I love you a bit and now I'm going to show my family what a good film consists of. (Night of the Hunter) Yay for Christmas.

4:34 PM  
Blogger nijaz said...

Dude, i dont think u counted me, that would make more than 3 readers.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Ash Karreau said...

Rin - remember that no matter how drunk you get, you should watch out for the hand that laid Abel low.

Nijaz - I can't count you if you don't comment. That problem has now been rectified.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

SWEET!
After I crush them, can I have them driven before me and hear the lamentations of thier women?

1:27 PM  
Blogger Ash Karreau said...

No. That's copywritten, by Crom.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Gaijin Girl said...

Happy Rituals to you.
Thanks so much for your amazing reviews. Your writing style is just magic and I look forward to more next year.

Does this mean you take requests?

10:57 PM  
Blogger Ash Karreau said...

Why wait? There will be plenty more up this year, even though no one's reading.

Thanks a lot Gaijin Girl. That's an awfully nice thing to say, especially to someone who's so awful.

And yes, I do take requests. Keep in mind that a) it will take me forever as I'm backlogged by about twenty films, and b) I will not like it.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Je Suis said...

Merry Xmas, AK.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home